- IEEE Tunisia Section, IEEE YP Tunisia in Collaboration with IEEE YP Montreal are organizing a Webinar (Open) on the theme “Using emotional intelligence to lead and collaborate” on October 30, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. EDT (Canada time)
We have the immense pleasure and privilege to welcome our renowned speaker Dr Slim Masmoudi, Ph.D, Scientific Research Advisor at Naif Arab. University of Security Sciences, Riadh, KSA.Thank you to the Young Professionals IEEE Montreal Section and IEEE Tunisia Young Professionals AG teams for their efforts! Nihed Ghédira Alaa ABDALLAH Tarek Loukil Kayoum Djedidi Mansour Naslcheraghi Joel Dodoo and all those who contributed to this event. Thanks For your efforts!
- Join us via this link: https://lnkd.in/gs2EiAwbA collaborative initiative that we hope is the start of a lineage.
Thank you also to our partners, The Tunisian-Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for their support within the framework of this event which links our two communities!
- As a part of our technical training, we have delivered GUI programming for electrical engineering students and freshmen to make them able to get an internship or adjust their skills to find a better job.
- Our chair Alaa Abdallah had a great pleasure, as an ENIM ALUMNI, to be well presented in the National Engineering School of Monastir (ENIM) Forum.Several promotion sessions took place where ST products were promoted in a way that makes all the students have a good warm-up to start their STM32 products.
Meanwhile, a workshop session about STM32WB in order to give the attendees especially the young professionals a small taste of how far they can go with the ST wireless products.
The IEEE YP Tunisia SAC was present for the 8th edition of the IEEE TSYP Congress from the 14th to the 16th of March at Lemdina Convention Center.
But we were not only present, because we have delivered 2 workshops each one 6 hours. The first one was about Embedded programming, C/C++ programming. And the second one was about how to be engaged with the YP. After the sessions, we distributed a link where students could tell us about their feed and they decide whether they are motivated to join us or not, and we were impressed about the positive feedback and the motivations to join us even for the students’ members.
IEEE Tunisia Young Professionals AG is looking for highly motivated volunteers to join our team as Student Branch – YP representative and to be a link between student branch, local YP members and IEEE Tunisia YP AG. Your role is to promote IEEE YP as well as our goals and objectives through informative sessions and support our team in the organization of YP Events and Congress.
If you want to reach the next level in the IEEE and be prepared for the professional life, Join our team!! . We are building an enduring professional community , not through the efforts of a few, but by the efforts of every single person in the organization who strives to make a difference every single day.
We are looking forward to working with you.
Application form (Deadline: February 29, 2020):
IEEE PES ENIS Student Chapter is organizing a PES Week 2.0 competition in partnership with IEEE Young Professionals Tunisia AG on 22, 23 and 24 November at the Mövenpick Hotel.
Get ready for three days of wonder and amazement and as we take a deeper dive into PES week ,various workshops and distinguished guests, will guide you through the basics of renewable energy , its applications , and how to look at it from an entrepreneurial perspective .
Join us and learn how to develop this concept into a successful business and become the leader of a brighter cleaner future !
* All universities are welcome to apply
* The team members must be at least 3 and maximum 5
* Participation fees for the team : 30dt
Form link : https://urlz.fr/b3vX
- Location: Faculty of Sciences of Sfax
- Date: June 12, 13, 2019
IEEE Tunisia Young Professional was honoured to be a sponsor at IDSS: Intelligent Decision Support System Workshop. This is an integral part of our commitment to addressing the needs of IEEE Young Professionals members by providing them access to recent technical content and networking opportunity between members and non-members from different technical and career backgrounds. The event was a good opportunity to bring together practitioners and researchers from both academia and industry. The aim of the workshop was to have a forum for discussion and technical presentations on the recent advances in theory, application and implementation of the Blockchain.
Registration deadline: June 11, 2019
Please contact us [email protected]