For young robotics enthusiasts who want to build thier first robots!
ROBONERDS 1.0 Program, was held on the 7th and 8th of May, in it’s first edition, participants built and competed with their own line follower robots, here’s the agenda:
- Saturday 7th of May, Starting from 1 PM we will be having:
- Introduction to robotics, Electronics and Arduino
- What is Arduino, and what are its components in detail
- Sensors & actuators
- Creating a line follower robot from the ground
* FROM 7 Pm to 9 PM:
- Assembling the Electronics and testing
- Working on optimizing our code
- Statistics and verification before the final assembly
* FROM 10 Pm to 12 AM:
- Starting the testing on the competition track
- Working together on the algorithm
*Hackathon! from 12 AM to 7 AM:
All teams started competing against each other to achieve the most score in a friendly environment, at the final hour, all testing was closed and the competition began!!